[WikiEN-l] Wrongfully blocked by admin who lies and on behalf of users trying to "own" articles

Christopher Warner cwarner at kernelcode.com
Wed Jan 10 12:45:07 UTC 2007

Yours is an attitude which does a disservice to Wikipedia and which is
why I myself no longer edit but do follow this list for these sorts of
incidient so I can document them.

You simply neglect the valid "FACT" and wrap it up in formal nonsense.
It's completely and highly irresponsible IE: Someone gets killed by a
person you have in hand, a relative of that person screams and complains
and generally acts stupid. Instead of looking at the FACTS you look at
the the relative and simply say. I can't do anything for you, you're
acting like an asshole. This may be fine in social situations where one
is doing the other a favor but when it involves things like the truth
and facts and/or general scientific method it has no place.

If it's a fact. IT IS A FACT! How both of you can argue over the other
stuff and negate the facts is amazing!!

The real discussion should be is what the editor saying FACT? If not
then he's a vandal, if so, The Administrators have abused their power,
as this has happened to me in relation to the Lou Dobbs Article I am
extremely biased but so far and doing this research over the last couple
of months. Wikipedia Administrators are the problem.

Christopher Warner