[WikiEN-l] Wrongfully blocked by admin who lies and on behalf of users trying to "own" articles

Parker Peters onmywayoutster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 04:40:08 UTC 2007

Bob, I'm going to be as direct as possible with you.

CALM DOWN.

You're not helping your situation. Calling names doesn't help.

Your block will probably be up in a few days, and at that time, I advise you
to file a formal arbitration committee complaint. I'll even assist you with
links at that time.

I'm signing off. This isn't worth any more aggravation for any of us right
now, and everyone is too hotheaded as it is.

Parker