[WikiEN-l] Wrongfully blocked by admin who lies and on behalf of users trying to "own" articles

Bob Petrovich wrestfan01 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:49:40 UTC 2007

I have no idea who the other person is. I have barely used wikipedia before,
but I know that it's supposed to be accurate and people are supposed to fix
things when they see something wrong.

If that's not what wikipedia is, I guess mr wales is a liar and your
"encyclopedia" is a fraud.

Bob Petrovich