[WikiEN-l] Help!

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:22:37 UTC 2007

On 08/01/07, Marc Riddell <michaeldavid86 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Yes, I'm in full screen. I'm using Internet Explorer, 5.1. This just
> happened overnight! I've been working in Wikipedia for over a year now.

On a Mac, right? Do you have Firefox, Safari or Camino installed? Does
it do the same in any of those?

(It's possible a subtle CSS change on the front page has messed things
up in IE Mac 5.1.)

(cc'ing to wikitech-l. Original problem: "I closed out of Wikipedia
last evening - everything was fine. This morning, I tried to access it
and the entire page is a mess. The WP Globe and contents selections
are superimposed over the page, and I don't have access to the log-in
or other such buttons. I tried to access WP via a Google search, and
got the same thing.")

- d.