[WikiEN-l] A quiet, peaceful email list for experienced en contributors?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Mon Jan 8 13:46:01 UTC 2007

Good idea. Such an invitation only list, provided games are not being played with the invitations (fat chance) would return some part of the serious discussion now being conducted on private lists such as the arbcom list to the community. However if the usual spammers are still here, what would be the point. A problem there, as some of those whose posts I always delete consider themselves valuable contributors to the conversation.

Fred