[WikiEN-l] yay, we got to be in Pseuds Corner

Abigail Brady morwen at evilmagic.org
Mon Jan 8 11:34:26 UTC 2007

(for those not in the know, see [[Private Eye]].  they run a column
dedicating to pseudointellectual waffling spotted by readers)

Apparently at some point we had this paragraph about [[Robbie Williams]]

"WIlliams' lyrics emphasize the philosophic concepts of objective
reality, reason, rational egoism and laissez-faire capitalism, while
attacking what he sees as the irrationality and immorality of
altruism, collectivism and communism ..."

It's not there now.  Can't find it in edit history, but it was clearly
there at some point 'cos answers.com have this in their copy.

--
Abi