[WikiEN-l] I appeared to be banned from Wikipedia.

RCTLocoWikiSpam rctlocomotionwikipeida at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 18:10:51 UTC 2007

All I got is this from Jimbo Wales:

"Cory,<br>

Reoving semi-protected tags when this article or articles is still protected
that you're not allowed to do that is against Wikipedia policy.<br>

There are reasons:<br>

1. Wikipedians who kept removing semi-protected tags will be banned
permanently from interactivity on Wikipedia.<br>

2. If you're firing Brad Patrick (permanently), I'll get Donald Trump, and
he'll fire you for bothering him.<br>

Wikipedia enforces a zero tolerance policy in regards to wiki vandalism in
Wikipedia. There is a possibilty that you will be banned from interactivity
on Wikipedia if you continue to vandalize any wiki stuff. If you have
questions,  mailto:wikispeaker at gmail.com email me.  It should be noted that
replies to this email will go unanswered and your only course is emailing
me!<br>

--Jimbo"

In fact, they didn't request unbanning, in fact, you could get away with
wiki vandalism, right? Then you say, "Oh, shit!"