[WikiEN-l] Thousands of *awful* articles on websites

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Wed Jan 3 22:27:02 UTC 2007

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 14:38:55 -0600 (CST), "Jeff Raymond"
<jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com> wrote:

>The sooner we start allowing blogs and other self-published publications
>be reliable sources for these sorts of things, the better.

Yes, you'll get rid of all those tiresome people who think Wikipedia
is an encyclopaedia and aspire to some kind of credibility, and you
can get on with the job of documenting crap off teh internets, a genre
for which there is a real paucity of verbiage based on other crap off
teh internets.

Wait, I think you just invented Fark.

Guy (JzG)
--