[WikiEN-l] Wikimeet-l

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 14:05:40 UTC 2007

Thoughts on setting up a wikimeet-l for sending out announcements for
upcoming meetings?

For those of us who are interested in going to meetups in multiple
places, trying to catch meetings via watchlists is a losing battle.
Seems to usually be the case that by the time I hear about a meetup
its too late to adjust my travel to attend.