[WikiEN-l] Opinions sought: linking source-access dates per MoS?

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Tue Jan 2 17:09:36 UTC 2007

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007, Christopher Thieme wrote:
> P.S. Is it just me or does Wikipedia need a policy house-cleaning to fix up
> these contradictions and ambiguities? ~cdt

My "favorite" is about how some policies don't seem subject to [[WP:IAR]]
because they explicitly state that nothing can override them, even consensus.
Which suggests either these policies need to be rewritten or IAR needs to be.
Attempting to get this fixed is like butting my head against a brick wall.