[WikiEN-l] Four things to say

Flame Viper flameviper12 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 17:08:40 UTC 2007

For one, ther was no reason to ban Parker Peters. I liked him; he was intelligent.

For two, Yanksox, gone? I believe I may be somewhat responsible for pointing out that he was responsible for the overreaction to my irresponsibility (you should be able to understand that).

For three, as for the suggestion about a program to mentor new users, I started just that several months ago. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Adopt-a-User

For Four, I have the diffs and a supporting argument. Bring that bitch to ArbCom, tell them to stick it in their pipe and smoke it.