[WikiEN-l] I got the diffs

Flame Viper flameviper12 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 16:31:33 UTC 2007

To start of my evidence-fueled tour da force, here's a quote from Yanksox.

"I'm guessing this guy is a failed /b/tard. He's spitting out 4chan memes like a total newbie. I don't have an issue with this guy's being a 4channer, but his actual contribution to the encyclopedic aspect of this site has been minimal and barely marginal at best. Most of the time, he's just testing our patience. I'm really leaning towards a permaban. Yanksox 18:24, 10 February 2007 (UTC)"

And now, my retort. I had never even heard of Yanksox until several days earlier, so his insinuation that "I'm sooooo tired of Flameviper, I've had to deal with him, like, FOREVAR" is complete bull. For second, his claim of "barely marginal" is "barely legitimate" at best. [[Five themes of geography]] made DYK. My editcount is 3000+ (that should give you ideas), see [[User:Flameviper/edits]] for more. For last, I have never been on 4chan, and that accusation is simply an ad hominem personal attack. "Like a newbie"? This kind of shit, coming from a normal user, would warrant a block (or at least serious warning via WP:NPA). But from High Lord Sysop, it's just another drop in the bucket.

And now I will give you some actual URLs to substantiate myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Flameviper&action=history

I wanted to take a 30-day Wikivacation on account of being blocked. Perhaps obstinate, but not grounds for revert+protect. The net result would be the same; me not editing for 30 days. BUT NOOOOO!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Flameviper

Rather self-explanatory. I had conceived an idea (Wikipedia:Informal checkuser) of a practice that could potentially be put to bad use. Instead of seeing it for what it was (a cautionary warning), High Lord Sysop and Friends decided that it was my claim of being targeted. Which it wasn't. My IP address is 69.81.50.1, and another one is 216.11.222.21. I'm not hiding anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Flameviper

Self-explanatory. My edit summaries are somewhat immature, but you should get the gist of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/HUNGY_MAN

A small-scale account that I created back in May 06 for no apparent reason. Not as a sock. I can't remember why. Anyway, I used it to make very small edits to my Flameviper userpage and got infiinitely banned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Flameviper&action=history

Revert war between myself and High Lord Sysop and Friends.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Archive74#User:Flameviper_needs_a_coach

WP:AN thread where I have been grossly misrepresented, abused, and generally thrashed. I'm not able to defend myself because I'm banned.

So there, you have it. An archive of an abused snake.