[WikiEN-l] Non-commercial only and By Permission Only Images to be

Martin, Jon jmartin at ebmud.com
Tue Feb 20 17:12:25 UTC 2007

Dear Mr. Wales,

My apologies for bugging you on this. I am a new Wiki contributor
(fizbin) and am a bit confused by requirements for uploading photo
images. Below is an email conversation between myself and the owners
(New York Road Runners) of an online photograph I'd like to insert in
the Wiki entry for Jordan Hasay. Yet even though they clearly give
permission to use the photo in the Wiki entry, the Wiki rules you posted
have me confused as to whether you folks will allow its use. It almost
seems by what I've read that the only photos allowed will be ones that
contributors take with their own cameras!

Please advise. Thank you.

Jon Martin

Oakland, CA