[WikiEN-l] Moderation on this mailing list

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 04:20:37 UTC 2007

Reading those two emails confirmed exactly what I thought they would
contain. This user is very rude (calling the admin abusive is the
least of it), disrespectful and generally trollish. Also, at least the
second one of his claims (the only one I looked at, briefly) was
complete BS.

We get a dozen of these guys every week. Seriously, how many people
have accused our admins of being "rouge"? If there is a legitimate
complaint, we have ways to deal with that. Sending trollish comments
to wikien is not one of them.

I said it before and I'll say it again: I have complete trust in the
mods ability to separate legitimate stuff from things like this. There
has been a lot of complaints recently about what you let through and
what you don't, but overall I think you do a great job. And hey, if
you getting backed up, you could hold start a recruitment thread again
like you done before sometimes. I'm sure there are people willing to
help.

--Oskar