[WikiEN-l] Requirements for Adminship

Jossi Fresco jossifresco at mac.com
Mon Feb 19 21:50:34 UTC 2007

On Feb 19, 2007, at 1:43 PM, K P wrote:

> Particularly when a large part of the problem is
> the denial of a problem, and an entrenched culture that prevents
> reviews and
> solutions to the problem.

That is, of course, your assessment and not a fact.

You speak of "entrenched culture". I speak of a culture that has
produced the most amazing results in the history of on-line
collaboration. I am proud to be have had the opportunity to be part
of it, btw.

You speak of "denial of a problem". I speak of certain perceptions
that may have been based on exceptional cases.

-- Jossi