[WikiEN-l] Looking for MediaWiki developer(s) for small project

Scott Orgera scottorgera at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 19:51:40 UTC 2007

Hello.

I am looking to hire a developer to create 4-5 custom extensions.

Here are some details regarding a few of these extensions....

-Integration of a custom Comment System

We are going to use the ipbwiki extension:
http://www.ipbwiki.com/Ipb_Wiki:Inte...th_ MediaWiki

In addition to this, what we would like is for every article created there
is also a thread created in a specific forum. Users can go to the article
then comment on the article at the bottom, and the reply would be same
mechanism to reply to the ipbb thread. We would need to have an option via
the article to show/hide comments. (ie. <no_comments)

-Ratings System implementation

We would like to update the Ratings extention here:
http://www.leerwiki.nl/How_to_port_U...p;action=purge

To work with mw1.9 with some added functionality. We would like the logic to
work so that non-logged in people can vote once, saved by IP, (as it works
now), or if you're logged in you can vote once, regardless of your IP. Then
again, we would like to have the ability to turn this off on a per-article
basis. (ie a tag in the article such as <no_rating>).

... More details will be provided to interested parties.

Please respond to this if this is something you may be interested in or if
you have any questions. Also, please provide price quotes on a 'per
extension' basis.

Thanks!

Scott