[WikiEN-l] Admin burnout

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Wed Feb 14 18:23:25 UTC 2007

Jeff Raymond wrote:

>>Guy Chapman aka JzG wrote:
>>

>>>Ultimately the only way to fix this is probably to be more willing to
>>>
>>>chuck out people who resolutely refuse to follow policy.
>>>

>Do you know exactly how many admins that would encompass?

We have no way of knowing.  This sort of thing is often based on
inconsistent and changing policy, applied by inconsistent admins with
varying attitudes about how punitive they can or should be.

I have no problem with chucking out problem admins, including ones who
consistently block people for a month when policy calls for a 24-hour
block for the offense in question.

Ec