[WikiEN-l] - category clutter on biographical articles

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:39:39 UTC 2007

> An alternative approach might be to dig out that old idea of giving
> wikiprojects more power and giving them the power of cat deletion in
> their respective areas.

I would think in the *normal* case they'd have considerable
*influence* at CFD. That is: "I'm from WikiProject Foo. We discussed
at [[discussion page]] killing these cats, for x reason, to be
replaced with these cats." Are there notable cases where the
collective wisdom of CFD has said "keep" in a manner that doesn't seem
to make sense?

- d.