[WikiEN-l] - category clutter on biographical articles

Cool Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:07:37 UTC 2007

You know... The actual problem does not involve administrative categories at
all. Obviously those would be an exception. Stub wikiproject would take care
of stub categories as well. Wikipedia is not a bureaucracy after all.

I believe stub wikiproject is a great success and not a bunch of busy
bodies. If a similar categorization wikiproject started off, end results
would be only positive. The scope of the wikiproject should only include
non-administrative categories intended for items on the article namespace.
Geni how does that sound?

      - Cool Cat