[WikiEN-l] Deleting orphaned unfree images

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 16:11:56 UTC 2007

On 2/11/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Your example does indeed show that it's a good thing to wait before
> deleting, but only because it's difficult to undelete. It is now easy
> to undelete, so your example is irrelevant. I know you think otherwise
> - that doesn't make you right.

Oh well I think that is enough messing around. Orphan fair use is
currently being handled by bot. So the judgment of admins isn't much
involved one way other other.

Strangely despite a give away deletion pattern no one noticed for
several days which also rather shoots down the theory that admins
monitor each other's deletions.

--
geni