[WikiEN-l] Your comments on wikien-l regarding adminship

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Sun Feb 11 00:41:18 UTC 2007

Erik Moeller wrote:

> I don't like your specific proposal much because I think the constant
> re-appointed would be process overkill, as would be the restriction on
> objections. Wikis don't scale that well to accommodate processes above
> a certain complexity.

I get the impression that you did not quite understand my proposal then,
because I don't quite see how it increases process or the complexity
thereof. Under my proposal, RfA would go away, and a process to desysop
(hopefully) already exists and is obviously applied to a vastly smaller
set of people (only those who misbehave as opposed to everybody).

Timwi