[WikiEN-l] Admin burnout

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Fri Feb 9 20:21:00 UTC 2007

George Herbert wrote:

> People taking breaks is healthy and good.  Burnouts aren't.  I would
> be extremely happy if we could figure out a consistent way to convert
> impending burnouts into breaks.

Sometimes you just need a night to sleep things off.  My burnout became a
short break this week after I took a day and just didn't think about
Wikipedia.

Another is to give the opportunity to fix the problem that's being caused.
 Even if the resolution isn't to your liking, the ability to be heard when
you feel like you aren't being head often does wonders.

-Jeff