[WikiEN-l] Category:Jews -> Category:Jewsih people

Yonatan Horan yonatanh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 12:53:46 UTC 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews#Specific_diseases

I suggest you look at that. In addition to that, I remember seeing some
research papers published on Ashkenazi Jews and will look for them if you
really see the need. Just to support the above point, my cousin who is an
Ashkenazi Jew has Familial Dysautonomy and my other cousin who is also an
Ashkenazi Jew has Crohn's Disease.

-Yonatan