[WikiEN-l] "About Wikipedia" in navigation sidebar

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 23:34:25 UTC 2007

> The link goes to [[Wikipedia:About]]. I ask the august embattled

Omg, [[Wikipedia:About]] is like a clone of [[:Wikipedia]]. But not.
So similar. Yet different. It even randomly links to the encyclopaedia
article in the text. How horrendously confusing. We should replace the
graphic in the top right with some sort of navigational box to make it
look less like an encyclopedia article. Maybe a vertical version of
the template at the bottom of [[WP:LOP]].

Steve