[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia futurology

Geoffrey Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Thu Feb 8 01:45:42 UTC 2007

On Wed Feb 7 23:48:52 UTC 2007 Thomas Dalton wrote:

> > And the other way around. Last weekend I witnessed Ward Cunningham saying
> > "Wikipedia" when he meant "Wiki".
> >
> > Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't been there.
>
> I wasn't there, so I don't believe it... you sure you understood him correctly?

Well, considering that he was sitting only a few feet away from me & that I
corrected him immediately, I'd say I'm pretty sure. All assembled had
a moment's laugh at his slip of the tongue.

If you still don't believe me, all I can say is "No, I was not abusing any mind-altering
drugs, so I can't share them with you."

Geoff