[WikiEN-l] WikiProjects overriding policy

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 23:56:47 UTC 2007

On 2/1/07, MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> We never disambiguate pre-emptively (or rather: we shouldn't)
> See [[Wikipedia:Disambiguation]].

Lets of people do though. I seem to recall lots of "... (Price is
Right pricing game)" articles, lots of "... (some lame tv show
episode)" etc articles. There are plenty of reasons for and against.
IMHO, if more than some proportion (like 30%) of articles in a given
category have to be disambiguated, you might as well just do them all
for the sake of consistency and ease of guessing names.

Steve