[WikiEN-l] WP:EPISODE

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 05:47:54 UTC 2007

Do not advertise 3rd party sites like wikia. I don't care if Jimbo founded
it. Its just like any 3rd party site. Existence of any 3rd party site is no
compromise. I do not write articles just to get Jimbo or some other site
owner get rich. I do it for great encyclopedia only. People can copy it,
reuse it, alter it at will but I do it for the encyclopedia. Lets delete all
content on history as we do have a history wikia right? I thought so.

TTN is uninterested in improving anything. Open you eyes and read my post. I
cited evidence of revert waring and blanking of "list of character"
articles. He empties entire categories without bothering to say a word on
them. And all that is stuff he does in 48 hours.

Out of world content is just the guise:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:TTN#Doctor_Who

Their presence obviously hasn't stopped TTN. So long as TTN and others like
him continue the provocative and disruptive mass blankings, I do not expect
to see any resolution. Well... I suppose he will eventually piss off enough
people to generate a non-favorable consensus.

In the perfect world of Wikipedia (don't involve the foundation) we wouldn't
need to be having this conversation as no one would be mass blanking pages.
We have dealt with this for so long on wikipedia. The entire deal with
stubs. This is just a rehash of it. It will blow up just like those
discussions.

   - White Cat