[WikiEN-l] User categories and the fear of becoming a social network

Ned Scott ned at nedscott.com
Sat Dec 29 01:54:03 UTC 2007

True, but I think "Wikipedians by mental and physiological condition
and subcats" are categories where it's not realistic that people are
using such categories for social networking or POV-pushing. In other
words, commenting on the ones that are not even near the line. I also
keep seeing [[WP:MYSPACE]] links in UCfDs that don't make any sense,
regardless if the category should be deleted or not.

--Ned Scott