[WikiEN-l] WP:EPISODE

Ned Scott ned at nedscott.com
Fri Dec 28 23:19:15 UTC 2007

It's really not fair to say that such users are unable to work
together. TTN, everyone, and myself, have continued to follow advice
about making more time for discussion and trying to help users
understand why these articles are being removed, rather than just
forcing the issue. This is one reason I didn't think the case needed
to be accepted. The real reason this was an arbcom case was because of
the very large amount of articles that were being redirected, and that
resulting in a lot of different people getting mad. That's very
different than trying different means of resolving the dispute. This
situation is far from hopeless, and despite the impressions you might
have gotten, no one wants to be at each other's throats.

-- Ned Scott