[WikiEN-l] Threats made on Wikipedia

Rjd0060 - rjd0060.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 18:06:39 UTC 2007

To clarify my comment (" If somebody called 911 and said the things that
were posted on the article, they would take it seriously, and we should
too.")...if somebody called the police and said they were going kill people
(like the user did<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Eltham_High_School&diff=prev&oldid=179366969>),
they would not be so quick to dismiss it, and that Im absolutely certain.