[WikiEN-l] Messianic Judaism

doc doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 20 16:17:47 UTC 2007

jayjg wrote:
> Someone has conveniently deleted all the criticism from the lead, in
> violation of [[WP:LEAD]].
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Messianic_Judaism&diff=175803950&oldid=175525305
>
> I'm planning to go in tonight and do some re-adding and tagging. Will
> you be able to watch my back?

Hm, are you sure this post wasn't intended for a more "sympathetic" list.

We certainly can't have an article that's the least bit sympathetic to
these miscreants, so I'm sure lots of people will watch your back as you
put back all the carefully balanced criticism. We can't have them
sneaking up behind you, can we?

Doc

Doc