[WikiEN-l] Former Wikimedia employee was a felon.

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:53:11 UTC 2007

On 16/12/2007, Eugene van der Pijll <eugene at vanderpijll.nl> wrote:

> By kicked, do you mean "banned" (= stifling dissenting opinion) or "put
> on moderation" (= preventing the crap from flooding the mailing list)?

I unsubscribed him from the list. He could rejoin any time (we know
from experience it's almost as hard to keep someone off this list if
they really want on as it is to keep someone from editing if they
really want to - that's why new suscribers start moderated), but I
have no intention of putting up with this sort of rubbish being
posted.

- d.