[WikiEN-l] WR's secret forum and list

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 22:11:58 UTC 2007

> Having this kind of coordination can end up being Kafkaesque

hear hear.

I'm fully supportive of private discussions to help build informed opinions,
I'm very concerned that editors seem now to wear many hats at once, as
friend, confidant, admin and arbitrator, with no sense of differing
propriety in each role.

Jimbo, we communicated directly with each other, and you mentioned that you
would take a look at my situation - can you see how that might appear
disingenuous when it becomes apparent that you were already quite well
informed?

PM.