[WikiEN-l] WR's secret forum and list

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 05:20:14 UTC 2007

Perhaps the secret vs. private discussions have run their course - folk seem
to be talking past each other.

Here's a specific instance from my case which I find a little concerning;

"the only significant off-wiki discussion in relation to the blocks (of
which I am aware anyway) was me asking a small number of trusted admins,
including arbitrators and specifically Jimbo, whether your use of alternate
accounts was acceptable. Nobody said anything but "no".
*Guy<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:JzG>
* (Help! <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG/help>)"

I think it's a fair conclusion from that statement that you (Jimbo) and
arb.s and other unnamed admins have discussed my case privately prior to my
receiving any warnings or blocks.

When the matter reached arbitration, I would think that that should be
disclosed. Wouldn't you?

best,

PM.