[WikiEN-l] WR's secret forum and list

Nick heligolandwp at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 10 00:32:23 UTC 2007

It would be wonderful if it were a simple case of secret mailing lists used
to attack Wikipedia are evil, secret mailing lists to improve Wikipedia
aren't evil, but it's not. I'm more concerned with secret mailing lists
intended to improve Wikipedia allowing vast errors of judgment to go
unchecked, especially when those lists are populated by respected editors
with the ability to seriously damage the project. We know Wikipedia Review
have a tendency to be hypocritical but there's nothing we can really do
about them.