[WikiEN-l] Arbcom mailing lists need shredded

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 3 13:31:39 UTC 2007

doc wrote

> It's the worst secret on the wiki that arbcom are a disparate bunch of
> folk - some of whom personally can't stand each other.

The first I can vouch for. The second I can't.

By the way, if this thread is really a toe in the door to bring up individuals and roast them, I would see that as grossly off-topic. And of course rather counterproductive, seeing as the AC elections have just started. If you want decent people on the ArbCom, don't treat Arbitrators as ducks in a shooting range. You'll end up with elephant-hided power freaks.

> If we had a
> decent Featured Article for every time I've heard one arb badmouth
> another on IRC.... And I've had stuff leaked to me on several occasions.

I don't go on IRC. It has always seemed like a good decision. Being someone who is anti-leaking, I think people who are leakers and leakees probably go straight to hell. In which I don't believe, but anyway.

Charles