[WikiEN-l] Crisis of confidence [Was: Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case]

SlimVirgin slimvirgin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 06:00:37 UTC 2007

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 1 01:29:44 UTC 2007

I'm an example of someone who had no idea SlimVirgin was connected to
this until much later on and yet had his confidence shaken from the
get-go. Even now I think my reaction would be little different if none
of the names of the players involved had turned out to be familiar.

For the record, and I hope for the last time, I am *not* involved in
this. I didn't read Durova's links about !! when she posted them to
the cyberstalking list. I saw no block proposal. I didn't comment in
the thread. I didn't tacitly or explicitly approve of a block. I
didn't know about it until after the fact. And I've never defended it.

Apart from that, it's probably all my fault.

Sarah