[WikiEN-l] Jayjg is AWOL

John Lee johnleemk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:17:24 UTC 2007

On 8/28/07, James Farrar <james.farrar at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28/08/07, Puppy <puppy at killerchihuahua.com> wrote:
> > David's has the advantage of shock value, which
> > commands attention.
>
> However, as a moderator of this mailing list - indeed, probably the
> most prominent such - it is imperative that David hold himself to the
> highest standards of behaviour lest the membership of the list at
> large believe that it is appropriate to make such comments.

Under the circumstances it was not inappropriate, IMO. I think most of the
other list mods share my apathy w.r.t this incident. People who are
obviously trolling do not deserve any more than what David gave them; it may
not have been the best course of action (I personally would not have done
that), but it was far from the worst.

Johnleemk