[WikiEN-l] Jayjg is AWOL

Nick heligolandwp at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 27 18:13:21 UTC 2007

> Unlike Urthogie, Jayjg is a trusted user and admin who has access to
> tools such as Oversight and Checkuser and is also on the ArbComm
> mailing list as a former member of that body. He's well aware of the
> custom of announcing when you are on "Wikibreak" or "Wikiholiday" but
> has not posted any such announcement.

That's a cause for some concern, not annoyance, but genuine concern. Can
anybody confirm everything is OK with Jayjg, is he busy, unable to access
the internet or is he genuinely trying to avoid questions of the use of the
tools he has been given access too. Until we have some more of an idea as to
why Jayjg is not editing, we really should put this case on 'ice' - not
brushing it under the carpet, but waiting until one party is available to
defend themselves.
--
Nick
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nick