[WikiEN-l] Jayjg is AWOL

NavouWiki navouwiki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 18:05:22 UTC 2007

He does not have to explain his absence.

Regarding adminship, the current practice is not to remove the bit for
periods of in activity.

Meta already addresses periods of inactivity
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Checkuser#Removal_of_access here.

Please keep in mind, this is a volunteer project.

Regarding the other issues;
Anyone is of course welcome to request arbitration on wiki.  I don't think
there is much we can do on this list.

Regards,
Navou