[WikiEN-l] Time for a rant

Wily D wilydoppelganger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:48:08 UTC 2007

On 8/13/07, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/13/07, FT2 <ft2.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > It depends on the circumstances (there have been times when I've
> certainly
> > very knowingly engaged in BRD, and
> > > was well aware that the R was going to happen as part of the road to
> D).
>
> I still can't work out what B, R and D are. Enlighten me please? :)

Bold - Revert - Discuss.  It's an editing model that acknowledges that the
flipside of Be Bold! and Ignore all rules! is that people are free to remove
whatever you do, and that in disagreements, you need to talk it out.  It
works well when you get to D (which admittedly is sometimes an ugly
process).