[WikiEN-l] A modest proposal

NavouWiki navouwiki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:04:03 UTC 2007

Consider this scenario:

An editor creates a sockpuppet account to have discussion on a hot topic.
The editor does not want this discussion associated with the main account.
Checkusers are run, and the two accounts are reconciled.

Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not implying this occurs, it is a
plausible scenario.

Regards,

Navou
-