[WikiEN-l] Hardblocking usernames

Josh Gordon user.jpgordon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 17:27:44 UTC 2007

That's just hooey. A community ban is when an editor is banned for a reason.
You were not banned, that's all there is to it, and your pretending to be
banned is just tiresome. You can edit any time you want. You just can't use
open proxies, like everyone else. No, not one of the 1298 administrators is
willing to violate the policy against open proxies by making an exception
for yours; that's hardly a ban -- it's equitable treatment.

--
--jpgordon ∇∆∇∆