[WikiEN-l] Please stop this Re: The Second Rape: Victim-Blaming (was Re: Self-sensorship, how far should it go?)

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 3 00:50:40 UTC 2007

Kirill Lokshin wrote:
> On 8/2/07, Tony Sidaway <tonysidaway at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I had no idea that this silly thing on
>> Slashdot existed or that anybody cared about it.
>
> And now you *do* have an idea, despite all the efforts to the contrary.

One of the few amusing things about all this is that even though I've
explicitly disclaimed interest in SlimVirgin's actual identity and the
various ridiculous allegations that came out along with it, I've had no
less that two respected editors send me unsolicited private emails in
the course of this debate that provided all the gory details. Both of
them are on the "keep it quiet" side to varying degrees.