[WikiEN-l] The Second Rape: Victim-Blaming (was Re: Self-sensorship, how far should it go?)

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 2 23:45:58 UTC 2007

jayjg wrote:
> Regarding the "rape" posts, some people think they were inappropriate,
> some people think they were not (as evidenced by various comments on
> this thread). I'm not taking a stand, as, frankly, I still haven't
> read them.

You should read them now, as they have been posted from your account and
you recognize that controversy has arisen over them. "I haven't read
them" isn't a valid excuse at this point.

And in future please consider that by posting something to this list on
someone else's behalf you do take at least some amount of responsibility
for it, so you should probably read it _before_ hitting the "forward"
button in the future.