[WikiEN-l] The Second Rape: Victim-Blaming (was Re: Self-sensorship, how far should it go?)

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Thu Aug 2 07:31:06 UTC 2007

Michael Noda wrote:
> The stalkers and crazies are saying mean things about person A.
> Person or Persons B makes the situation, likely without meaning to,
> many times worse.  It is reasonable, in this case, to ask Person or
> Persons B to leave.  Therefore, I, and others, are asking you, Jay, to
> leave.

Can you specify what you think Jay has done to make the situation worse?

I have not checked up on everything that has gone on, and I am at
Wikimania (and a bit ill this afternoon plus my net access is down, so I
can't get on the wiki at the moment), so I am genuinely asking for
information, not questioning.

If Jay has done something wrong, then I am sure he will make it right.

--Jimbo