[WikiEN-l] Self-sensorship, how far should it go?

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 18:58:04 UTC 2007

On 01/08/07, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'll second everything Bryan says. I don't agree that Jay, ElinorD, et al,
> > ought to take a wikibreak, but we do need to take a step back and chill out.
>
> Huh? What does this have to do with me? I thought Andrew was
> suggesting the people who insist on discussing this on the list and on
> Wikipedia should take a break.

...wow, that was an impressive miscommunication.

My post was not directed at the people discussing the situation,
though I would undoubtedly prefer not to have to hear about it. It was
directed at the people who are invariably at the core of what is being
discussed and whose behaviour seems only to further aggravate the
whole problem.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk