[WikiEN-l] My God, Categories Have a Use

K P kpbotany at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 19:02:34 UTC 2007

On 4/28/07, John Lee <johnleemk at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/28/07, gjzilla at gmail.com <gjzilla at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I already did....
> > >
> > > -- Jossi
> > >

> > Me too, but I'm at negative 850 or so. :-(
>

> I highly suspect most of the players cheat, because if you play honestly,
> it's hard to get anywhere close to a positive score.
>
> Johnleemk

850?  Well, I have a positive score of 10.  And, yes, I cheated by ignoring
the porno ones in my count, but I only did 15, got one porno, and missed 4.
A lot of them were science or organism articles, which made them easy, and I
gave myself a point for someone I knew but whose name I could not think of.
It's not Jeopardy, subtle cheating is allowed.

What a brilliant and fun game, though.  Geeze.

KP