[WikiEN-l] Links to Myspace in External Links section

Matthew Brown morven at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:41:22 UTC 2007

> No but is often a clue that the band has issues with A7

I disagree.  Any recent band, pretty much, has a MySpace page that is
an important point of contact and publicity site for the band.  It's
become pretty much de rigeur these days.

Of course, since many more bands are unsuccessful than successful, and
unsuccessful bands definitely have a need for publicity, the vast
majority of bands with official MySpace pages are unsuccessful.  This
does not imply that having an official MySpace page is an indicator of
a band being nobodies.

The lack of any official website EXCEPT MySpace may be more
indicative, but even then, I don't think too much can be read into it.

-Matt