[WikiEN-l] Fwd: New Special:Contributions form in SVN

doc doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 24 14:55:50 UTC 2007

A simple request:

Many biographical issues drawn to OTRS attention need to be dealt with
quietly, but I'm going to start sticking the ones that would benefit
from wider attention on the BLP notice board. Often these will be
relatively notable subjects who have a biography that does not look
neutral at all - and the sourcing certainly needs checked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Biographies_of_living_persons/Noticeboard

Unfortunately, I'm noticing that requests for help here are often not
generating much of a response. Since so many folk here have expressed
concerns about bios (or the strong belief we can fix them) perhaps we
could all put some time backing up our beliefs. Go on, watchlist the page.

Doc